Architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe
Join our SAFe for Architects class and learn to enable continuous value flow by aligning technical strategy with business goals, communicating that strategy to development teams, and applying Agile architecture practices.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe Architect. The SAFe for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organisation as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems of systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
|Live Online AEDT||Mon, 29 Mar 2021||Wed, 31 Mar 2021||Adrienne Wilson,|
|Early bird pricing ends 1st March 2021.|
Registration includes ARCH exam fee.
All prices in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Live Online AEST||Wed, 22 Sep 2021||Fri, 24 Sep 2021||Adrienne Wilson,|
|Early bird pricing ends 22nd August 2021.|
Registration includes ARCH exam fee.
All prices in Australia Dollars (AUD).
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since at least 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
What is included?
- Course workbook (Physical & Digital)
- The SAFe Big Picture and Implementation Roadmap
- Eligibility to take the SAFe Architect exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- E-learning courses to help you prepare for the class
- A complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty
- Fun Pretty Agile swag including a Sharpie, Planning Poker Cards, a stress ball and hand sanitiser (see image below).
Attendees must attend all three days of the course to be eligible to take the SAFe Architect certification exam.
For Live Online SAFe Architect certification classes the physical workbook and your copy of Tribal Unity will be posted to you. All Pretty Agile Online classes are delivered by two deeply experiences SPC/Ts.
Who will benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Technical Leads and Experienced software developers
If you are not sure if this class is right for you check out our guide to choosing a SAFe Certification.
SAFe for Architects Learning Goals
To perform the role of a SAFe Architect, attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Architect
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.