Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform the role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
|Live Online||Thu, 07 May 2020||Fri, 08 May 2020||Melissa Hay,|
|Registration includes SAFe Practitioner (SP) exam fee.|
Early Bird Pricing ends 22nd April
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since 2012, 2013 or 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) exam
- One–year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 24 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.