Leading SAFe 5.0 (including SAFe Agilist certification) – Online
January 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - January 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm$1075
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise. The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
All attendees at Pretty Agile Leading SAFe classes receive a complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty.
To perform the role of a SAFe Agilist, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
1. Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
2. Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
3. Understanding SAFe Principles
4. Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
5. Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
6. Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
7. Empowering a Lean Portfolio
8. Building Large Solutions
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.