In the two-day program, you explore how the human brain really learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. And you experience the most current “cognitive neuroscience” – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning.
During the class, you practice six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then you apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others. You collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies you can use with any topic and any group of learners. And you also receive a 55-page workbook that is only available with this program, as well as copies of Sharon’s best-selling books: ”Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick.”
- Learn how to create an engaging environment that results in high collaboration and learning.
- Explore the most current “cognitive neuroscience” about effective instruction.
- Learn how to apply six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science.
- Discover how the human brain really learns — and how that differs from traditional assumptions about learning.
- Gain a trainer’s tool bag of practical, brain-based strategies you can immediately use every time you train, teach, or coach others.
- Oh, and it’ll be FUN!
To book a Training from the Back of the Room class for you team contact us on 1300 906 910 or email@example.com