Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
|Live Online||Mon, 18 May 2020||Wed, 20 May 2020||Em Campbell-Pretty,|
|Registration includes SAFe RTE exam fee.|
Early Bird pricing ends 20th April 2020.
All prices in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Melbourne||Mon, 07 Sep 2020||Wed, 09 Sep 2020||Em Campbell-Pretty,||Early Bird Pricing ends 6th August 2020.|
Registration includes RTE exam fee.
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since 2012, 2013 or 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion upon request
- A copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty
- A copy of The ART of Avoiding a Train Wreck by Em Campbell-Pretty and Adrienne L. Wilson
Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 24 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.