Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise.
The SAFe Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Recognise how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organisations strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
|Live Online AEDT||Wed, 03 Mar 2021||Fri, 05 Mar 2021||Em Campbell-Pretty,|
|Early Bird pricing ends 1st February 2021|
Registration fee includes APM exam fee
All prices in Australian Dollars
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since at least 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
What is included?
- Course workbook (physical & digital)
- SAFe Big Picture and Implementation Roadmap handouts
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Agile Product Manager certification exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- E-learning courses to help you prepare for the class
- Fun Pretty Agile swag including a Sharpie, Planning Poker Cards, a stress ball and hand sanitiser!
Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to qualify for the SAFe Agile Product Manager exam.
For Live Online SAFe Agile Product Management classes the physical workbook and Pretty Agile swag will be posted to you. All Pretty Agile Online classes are delivered by two deeply experiences SPC/Ts.
Who will benefit?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
If you are not sure if this class is right for you check out our guide to choosing a SAFe Certification.
SAFe Agile Product Management Prerequisites
Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analysing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
- Becoming a certified SAFe Agile Product Manager
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Certified SAFe professionals may be eligible to apply for Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward earning or renewing a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation through the Scrum Alliance. Please confirm requirements with Scrum Alliance’s SEU policy before submitting units for credit.