Aligning strategy with execution
Create a culture of innovation, flexibility, and speed where all people in the portfolio can effectively execute as one, unified team.
In this course, you will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
You will have the opportunity to capture the current and future state of the portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. You’ll be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
|Live Online AEDT||Wed, 18 Nov 2020||Fri, 20 Nov 2020||Em Campbell-Pretty,|
|Early bird pricing ends 30th October 2020.|
Registration includes LPM certification exam fee.
All pricing in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Live Online AEDT||Wed, 10 Feb 2021||Fri, 12 Feb 2021||Em Campbell-Pretty,|
|Early Bird pricing ends 11th January 2021.|
Registration fee includes LPM certification exam.
All pricing in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since at least 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
What is included?
- Course workbook (physical & digital)
- SAFe Big Picture and Implementation Roadmap handouts
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Fun Pretty Agile swag including a Sharpie, Planning Poker Cards, a stress ball and hand sanitiser!
Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to qualify for the SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager exam.
For Live Online Scaled AgileLPM certification classes the physical workbook and Pretty Agile Swag will be posted to you. All Pretty Agile Online classes are delivered by two deeply experiences SPC/Ts.
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function.
- Executives and leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and VPs)
- Enterprise architects
- Product managers and solution managers
- Business unit managers
- Program office personnel
- SPCs and enterprise Agile coaches
- Human resources
- Epic Owners
If you are not sure if this class is right for you check out our guide to choosing a SAFe Certification.
- Describe the importance of LPM
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean budgeting and guardrails
- Manage flow with the portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management
- Establishing Portfolio Strategy and Vision
- Realising Portfolio Vision through Epics
- Establishing Investment Funding
- Managing Portfolio Flow
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Becoming a SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager
- Explore LPM Adoption Roadmap
- Practice selected LPM activities for your business context
- Build your LPM Adoption plan
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Certified SAFe professionals may be eligible to apply for Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward earning or renewing a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation through the Scrum Alliance. Please confirm requirements with Scrum Alliance’s SEU policy before submitting units for credit.