Enable continuous value flow by aligning technical strategy with business goals, communicating that strategy to development teams, and applying Agile architecture practices.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe® Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems of systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
|Live Online||Wed, 03 Feb 2021||Fri, 05 Feb 2021||Early bird pricing ends 3rd January 2021.|
Registration includes ARCH exam fee.
All prices in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners who have been working with SAFe full time since 2012, 2013 or 2014 . In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What is included?
- Course workbook (Physical & Digital)
- The SAFe Big Picture and Implementation Roadmap
- Eligibility to take the SAFe Architect (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Catering – Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- A complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty
- Fun Pretty Agile swag including a Sharpie, Planning Poker Cards, a stress ball and hand sanitiser (see image below).
Attendees must attend all three days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
For Live Online classes the physical workbook and your copy of Tribal Unity will be posted to you. All Pretty Agile Online classes are delivered by two deeply experiences SPC/Ts.
Who will benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Technical Leads and Experienced software developers
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.